Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Clash

An Original Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all and welcome. Get started here < CLICK Very Happy Happy RP'ing everyone
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Ichimaru-Waving
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Mage master
Valintine Moderators
OPEN
Latest topics
» Bleach: Era X
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am by Guest

» Bleach Dynasty RPG : New World
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by Guest

» New Attendee
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:50 am by Kyarojin Rosenthal

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am by Guest

» Rising Wolf
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage!
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 am by Guest

» Sao's AD
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:42 pm
Sister Site
One Piece Islands
Affiliates
free forum
Bleach Clash RP
Bleach Story Role-Play
House Of Demons
The Scratch Notebook
Naruto Mirage
The Writer's Forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts
A Myth No More

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Yaluk the Alpha Goremu

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pseudo

Pseudo

Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Empty
PostSubject: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:59 pm

*Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Dark_army_by_bitrix_studio_zps53506792
~We are Goremu!~
Name: Yaluk
Nickname/Alias: Pseudo
Height: 6’8”
Weight: 230

Appears to be: 22

Appearance:
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Assassins_Creed_Modern_2_zps83d6a5be

Clothing:
In their most basic form Goremu take on a humanoid like appearance. Yaluk himself prefers to the free flowing style of a trench coat. Whipping back and forth in a wild dance with the wind, this jacket prefers to remain active at all times. On his arms are metal sleeves, likely for defensive purposes, that stretch up to the elbows. The dark tint continues all the way to his arms as the sleeves of the trench coat tunnel their way beneath the existence of the metal sleeves. His torso is dressed in a “v-styled”shirt with character being a slightly duller than silver color. The remaining portions of this apparel is dark to match the hue of his jacket. Head remaining hooded at all times, this attachment and the pants that don his lower half are both absent of color. With the lack of luminosity in his attire, this mimics the cut throat methods of his.

Personality:
We hunger for more . “Assimilate the few, destroy the many,” After the events of his death and rebirth Yaluk has come to see the world in a different light....or lack of it rather. Seeing his “people” as an undervalued asset he seeks to expand their empire and show the world their potential. Newly on their own and dedicated to the mission of their leader, Yaluk will do all that he can to provide a safe and beneficial life for his race. “They had their time and look what has become of it...nothing. They gave us our time and they shall soon see what is true growth.” Taking this sentiment to his unbeating heart, he constantly seeks out the power of the other “races”. If they are deemed beneficial then cooperation is possible however if not...cooperation is MADE possible.

~Abilities and Skills~
Spoiler:

Power Drives:

Goremu Traits:

weapons:

Name: Blades of the Forgotten
Type: Offensive
Range: Close
Number: Two
Length: Base= 1 meter, Max=2 meters
Description: Mimicking the Quincy’s seele schneider, these blades vibrate at high speeds to loosen bonds between spirit particles cut by it ; can grow in length if more reishi is focused into.

Name: Reach of the Reborn (2)
Range: All, Max= 1650 meters
Description: Artillery based fire, these discharge a concentrated beam of reishi particles similar to the cero with the ability of kinetic empowerment; longer distance makes more powerful.

Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Images-qtbn-ANd9GcQJMpyctEJbFbFqTP6f1RK2U5pEu63AWPEP_HGLm-CLo69rYrIz_zps56aad67a

components:

Name: Universal Sight
Type: Supplementary
Duration: Innate
Description: Allows the Goremu to “see” and identify various spiritual entities all around them

Name: Field of Denial
Description: Constantly produces a close proximity field, two meters in diameter, from which the goremu “link” to for heightened awareness from oncoming attacks. This provides a limited sense of impending attacks, not necessarily for avoidance, but to allow time for reaction to those threats. Once an intrusion is detected Yaluk can disperse short pulse of condensed reishi to deflect and/or minimize the impact; resulting in a temporary loss of this field.
Cooldown-1 Post

Name: Enforced Coercion
Description: Releases from its body an extra pair of arms from which additional weapons can be used; disconnection from main body results in formation of “Reach of Reborn” cannons

hidden function:
Name: Ah Puch’s Arrival
Duration: Two posts
Cooldown: Three posts
Number= Based on ability, currently ten (max) in conjunction with currently active weapons
Description: Summons forth multiple weapons from his dimension and launches them at the intended targets; freely manipulating and adjusting their trajectory
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Images-qtbn-ANd9GcTfiqEtGq6R2tdWiQMjq-llYyf--U-NBIZuvuFszgHqQQLvSotU6g_zpsbf99a834

• Strengths

Excellent hand-to-hand fighting; only those a rank equal to Yaluk’s can match his skill
  • Weaknesses

Kido still remains a mystery to them; as such kido a rank lower than Yaluk presents a problem

power drive apperance:

1st Drive: Irises glow a chilling bluish-white.as his cloak shifts its color to a lighter hue of silver
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Assassinassassinscreedfuturisticgrimartwork1280x1024wallpaper_wwwwallpaperhicom_53_zps67ed4249

2nd Drive: His attire elongates and shifts itself into a trail of wisping dark energy. “Blades of the Forgotten” also shift their appearance to that of scythes and take on the same hue.

Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Images2_zpsa573b415

Overdrive: The trail of energy engulfs and morphs Yaluk; granting him wing-like appendages and granting “life” to the Blades of the Forgotten. Living blades take on the same winged appearance and must be formed using immediate blades of the forgotten

Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Images_zps21479b15

Alpha: captain leveled Goremu
-Can use all drive modes
Start with a max of 5 weapons/Components

~Character History~
creation Arc:
Deep within the labs of the Research & Development Division sparks flew and motors set their teeth to the templates of these creatures. Not of the dead, yet not of the living either, the Goremu were manufactured with the intention of living out life as grunts. Day after day they would be sent into battle, some returning with outstanding results, while others faded away as their frame succumbed to the damage. Shinigami seeing this as something that required extra attention, made it their main job to enhance the abilities of these “things”.

shutdown Arc
Eventually meeting the the requirements of the many, the Goremu rebuff was deemed finished and continued work suspended. Those that now walked among the shinigami had increased capabilities in close-range combat however lacked the necessary defenses against kido-based attacks. Slowly, not all at once, the Research & Development shutdown the production of such creatures. This took its toll on many of the researchers.Thinking of the Goremu as one of their greatest achievements they had poured all of their time and effort into their betterment. Although public innovation of such beings eventually declined many still felt attachment to them and hoped for the day that they could return to tinkering at them to their hearts content.
Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Assassin_concept_1_zpsc3b2ca83

true awakening Arc
“Why” They continued to fight. “Why” The enemy slashed at their exterior “WHY!!!??” Looking around at the other vacant husks of his “brothers” Yaluk could feel despair take over him for the first time. Distracted for that moment, the hollow’s blast grazed the torso of Yaluk and knocked him off his balance. Frozen as this unfamiliar feeling consumed his very being, he watched in horror as his existence was on the verge of ending.
*Blinding light erupts from behind the multiple hollows
As Yaluk, regained his sight a being similar in design to that of himself hovered in front of him. “We are the same, yet different. Free, yet restrained. Would you like to face this fear head on and see what life really holds?” the being echoed. “Yes...let me be shown” Yaluk replied.

Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Ccc_zps5750946f

RP Sample

Spoiler:

Last edited by Pseudo on Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Canaan

Canaan

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:24 am

Sorry. I'm not ignoring this. Attempting to get a hold of Val cause I thought this was scraped.

Sorry for the delay.
Back to top Go down
Pseudo

Pseudo

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Not a problem sir
Back to top Go down
Canaan

Canaan

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:13 am

According to both Valitnine and Mage, this is fine as long as it's okay with Mara. She said that she was fine with this.

So without further delay, it's evaluation time!

Quote :
"Reishi Absorption- Similar to that of the Quincy, the Goremu are able to absorb and manipulate the surrounding reishi of an area. However the difference in their ability is not only in their application of it, but rather the fact that Goremu break down the bonds between the reishi and reconstruct them. This allows for the diffusion of many abilities. Yaluk makes use of this ability to sustain the power of his enclosed battery, removing the need to return to his realm for recharging

Limited to attacks that are reishi based. Just making sure that's clear.

Quote :
Name: Blades of the Forgotten
Range: Close
Description: Mimicking the Quincy’s seele schneider, these blades vibrate at high speeds to loosen bonds between spirit particles cut by it ; can grow in length if more reishi is focused into.

Base length and max length please. Also, how many of these are there?

Quote :
Name: Reach of the Reborn (2)
Range: All, mostly used for long
Description: Artillery based fire, these discharge a concentrated beam of reishi particles similar to the cero with the ability of kinetic empowerment; longer distance makes more powerful.

Max range?

Quote :
Name: Ah Puch’s Arrival
Description: Summons forth multiple weapons from his dimension and launches them at the intended targets; freely manipulating and adjusting their trajectory

Needs a duration. How many weapons? After those two things have been sated, the bit of manipulating them may or may not pass.

Quote :
Name: Field of Denial
Description: Constantly produces a close proximity field from which the goremu “link” to for heightened awareness from oncoming attacks.

More elaboration please. As it stands is this something that he would be able to sense every and all attack around him? If that's the case then I can't allow this. I'll let you explain what you had in mind though.

Quote :
Excellent hand-to-hand fighting; only those a rank above can match skill with him

Best case scenario, you would be permitted to be a rank 3-3. If that was the case, as you have this worded right now only those who rule over a race would be able to match you...which has obvious problems. Please elaborate more on his exact skill level without overselling it and pushing too many people under the bar. =)

Back to top Go down
Pseudo

Pseudo

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 12:17 pm

*Edited
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 am

Canaan and I both give approvals.

However I did have something I wanted to ask about so despite my approval I reserve the right to bring it up when I find it again or think of it. It was nothing big, just a clarification issue. So it won't impact anything (or it shouldn't)
Back to top Go down
Mizu Masuta
Admin
Mizu Masuta

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:32 am

APPROVED

OOC toppic or mission

the choice is yours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachclash.com
Pseudo

Pseudo

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:46 pm

OOC Topic,

lets work out the kinks
Back to top Go down
Mizu Masuta
Admin
Mizu Masuta

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:35 pm

Choices:

Mizu Masuta
Rikku Mononoke
Valintine
Maybe Canaan
maybe Karasu
or if he is up for it Mikura

oh a note if Rikku or Mizu i shall be quite tyed for time for the next few days so it might be rather rushed posts Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pseudo

Pseudo

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:38 pm

Hmm I'll take Rikku.
I have patience so tend to your other needs without haste sir.
Back to top Go down
Pseudo

Pseudo

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 pm

Actually anyone that is available at the earliest convenience is fine. Gotta start ASAP
Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:49 pm

Oh dear lord. Fine. I'll do it.

I really hate these things though. So pardon my posts cause they won't be as good as...well usual. But that doesn't mean I won't exploit things, or go easy or anything.
Back to top Go down
Pseudo

Pseudo

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:35 pm

This is the battleground. I'll start it off I guess...
http://www.bleachclash.com/t679-let-s-begin#4853
Back to top Go down
Mizu Masuta
Admin
Mizu Masuta

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:47 pm

Val began a toppic here: http://www.bleachclash.com/t675-alpha-s-test

use whichever one thouh i guess Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pseudo

Pseudo

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Ill join his
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaluk the Alpha Goremu   Yaluk the Alpha Goremu Empty

Back to top Go down

Yaluk the Alpha Goremu
Page 1 of 1