Bleach Clash
Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section

Bleach Clash

An Original Bleach RP
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Hello all and welcome. Get started here < CLICK Very Happy Happy RP'ing everyone
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Mage master
Valintine Moderators
OPEN
Latest topics
» Bleach: Era X
Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am by Guest

» Bleach Dynasty RPG : New World
Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by Guest

» New Attendee
Fri May 16, 2014 2:50 am by Kyarojin Rosenthal

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am by Guest

» Rising Wolf
Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage!
Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 am by Guest

» Sao's AD
Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:00 am
Sister Site
One Piece Islands
Affiliates
free forum
Bleach Clash RP
Bleach Story Role-Play
House Of Demons
The Scratch Notebook
Naruto Mirage
The Writer's Forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts
A Myth No More

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Share | 
 

 Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bullet

avatar

Posts : 10
Points : 0
Join date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:59 am

~CHARACTER INFORMATION~
Name: Aki Aguhari
Nickname/Alias: Aki the brawler
Gender: Female
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 126 Ibs
Age: 178 (Actual), 23 (appearance)

Appearance:
Clothing: Aki's clothing sets her apart from many, especially among Shinigami. While she has no objection to wearing the Soul Society's standard Kimono like most do, she strongly prefers wearing her standard clothes as she states that the Shinigami outfit 'hates her', believe it or not. Her reasoning behind her saying such has never been justified by her, but regardless she was allowed not to wear the outfit throughout her entire time as a Shinigami trainee up till this point, particularly because of the fact that she is a bit of a prodigy. Not even the Head Captain can make her put on that thing unless it is by force, and fortunately it has never come to such between her and her superior commander.

Because of not wearing the Shinigami's standard kimono, Aki now instead wears a white (that also has gold lining running along it, much like her jacket), long sleeved, high collar, dress shirt, that is actually several sizes smaller than her size as it reaches only to her upper abdomen, leaving most of her midriff exposed, as well as hugs her tightly. The shirt also is left unbutton to the last button at the bottom, and because she doesn't wear a bra under this, it leaves quite a bit of cleavage to her well endowed breasts. She also is always seen wearing a pair of finger less black gloves that match her jacket so much that people would mistake it as being a part of it since it runs up into the sleeves. On the back of the gloves there are gold emblems, as well as the gloves also has padding in it. Most of these gloves have a lot of sentimental value to her and she cares for them more than anything to date.

In addition to her dress shirts, she has an alternative top attire which she chooses to go with on somewhat rare occasions. The alternative attire also is shifted automatically whenever she enters bankai. It is a white, string triangle piece bikini top with gold linings, as well as she seems to keep the lower portion of her old dress shirt, but now only the lower portion remains so that it sort of forms a much smaller form of a corset. Also, she would on occasion where a very very heavy leather belt around her waist that has a large metal buckle and has a strap running down behind her back, stopping at her knees--which would sway behind her.

Aki's bottom attire is no more modest that her upper attire. All there is really is that she wears a pair of denim booty shorts/daisy dukes, that doesn't keep her butt any less exposed than her wearing a thong and as a result showing of her plump butt. A noteworthy trait of all of her shorts is that they all were cut in such a way that it leaves some of the threaded material wrapped around her thighs. She wears these shorts in a low-rider style around her hip, as such the entire shorts are no longer than one inch long. With these shorts she never wears any belts as they are always fitted to her slender hips. Following her mild obliviousness to how her appearance might suggest the wrong things, and mostly her nonchalance for the matter towards her outfit being too revealing, she most times leave the shorts unbuttoned and unzipped, not even taking in the fact that because she doesn't wear any underwear underneath this and that the zip extends down into her inner thigh, it leaves most of her 'lady parts' exposed, which is commonly to some peoples displeasure and others liking.

For footwear, Aki can be seen wearing a pair of knee high brown songs with gold and a button. Her shoes are white and black low heeled boots. She changes where she keeps her zanpakuto between three areas, which would include either keeping it on the sides of her short's legs, in the belt she carries, or mostly strapped to her back with a string.

Although, despite refusing completely to wear the Shinigami's kimono, she actually does wear the Captain's cloak as other captains, although, she has made a drastic change to it that makes most people fail to acknowledge it as such. She wears a long sleeved, black jacket that has gold lining over her dress shirt. The jacket is now also much shorter, and rather than reaching to her ankles or lower leg like others do, it now instead reaches just to her waist, stopping where her shorts start. The cloak of course keeps the imprint of the sign for her Division (the 2nd), which proves that she is a captain even though the cloak is much different. Most people fail to believe that she actually did make the jacket from her old cloak as they question how she changed the color.

Personality:
Several events throughout the course of her life as a both a human and sihnigami has made Aki quite a reserved and emotionally deprived kind of woman. This would include the fact that she doesn't say much, preferring to live life day by day rather than charge it full on, and is mostly, if not always, seen baring a stoic emotion. That isn't to say that she wouldn't do something out of the ordinary for her and live life by the fullest like go to a party or anything fun for that matter, but the only way this will happen is if a person request her to. Because of this, some people would say she is quite naive since, while she doesn't do things out of the ordinary on her own accord, she would do it if directed by someone else, but this is simply because of the fact that she is quite open minded to new ideas presented her way. When confronted by people she is as reserve as they come, preferring to speak only when spoken to. That isn't to say she doesn't like chatting and meeting new people, but instead it is more of that she isn't the type to confront someone, but rather the type to wait to be confronted. Once a person confronts to her they would realize that it’s quite easy to talk to her, even a bit easier than most since she opens up quite a bit once confronted. In conversation she is a lot like she is to opportunities since she is quite the open book. This open minded view of things gets her into trouble often since she is too open minded for her own good; not discriminating a person even if that person is a hollow or the Soul Societies greatest enemy. She isn't afraid to tell a person her most personal information, which would include things like her age, date of birth, or even more personal questions, that aren’t limited, to things like her favorite type of men, her measurements, her sex log, etc. She takes even the most insulting comments about her as the person just being truthful, and as such she would respect them for telling her the truth.

Her reserved attitude is never to be misinterpreted as shyness though, but rather she is more of a meek, as she is mostly just a bit socially awkward. She doesn't express much forms of emotion, making it only possible to see a smile from if something is really funny, which is not very common since she isn't one to pretend something is funny to make a person happy about it, in spite of how she strives to please others. So, yes, she is mostly emotionally detached, able to watch a person die without flinching or express sympathy. Still, evne though she can kill without care, it still isn't common to find her killing someone since she is known to spare even the largest of threats, such as arrancars, hollows, etc. Of course though, she believes in only sparing a person’s life once. That is to say that if she defeated a hollow she always leaves it to run if it so chooses, but if it decides to try to kill her once more then she makes no hesitation in killing it the second time.

Contrary to the stereotypical belief that a person of her mentally would be intelligence, Aki is actually not a genius when it comes to intelligence. Yes, she is very smart, safely halving a education level equivalent to that of a average high school graduate, but that is all since she stopped schooling at high school back when she was a human. She still isn't too well knowledge of things like physics, science, high level maths, etc. Although, being as calm and collected as she is towards the most mind racking situations, she does occasionally display some reasonable feats of intelligence, able to come up with strategic conclusions. These strategic conclusions still aren't anything special though and can easily be best by a true strategist, but she still has a consistency of luck on her side which would include her sometimes pulling of strategies that are unorthodox. Although she has only been a Shinigami for just over fifty years, she is very adept with combat experience since she had been a fighter since she was a human. Her battle experience from many many tough battles as a human has many times helped her against much experience older opponents.

Being a bit of a meek, Aki is a little bit blunt. She tells a person something as it is if they tell her to give her honest opinion, just as how she would tell a person everything about her if they ask her to. This bluntness sometimes get her into trouble with others since she doesn't even refrain from telling her superiors her honest opinion., but also helps her make friends quite easily if a person isn't sensitive to insults. She is a woman of a word and her opinion alike, which to her gets her in trouble a lot of times. She isn't very picky with promises, and because of this it’s quite easy to get her to do the most insane things since she accepts promises with a open mind. Once she agrees to something she upholds it to the best of her ability, which would include risking her own safety/life or stature to complete the task. Following her belief of trying to tell the truth as much as possible, Aki bluntly displays her dislikes of things and always sticks to her opinion once set. That is to say she could be in a meeting of the Captains and she could be the only captain of the twelve to disagree with a idea, and would still stand her ground even if she was to be banished for it.

Despite her often, indirectly, disrespecting the Gotei 13s and Head captains because of how hard to bend she is, Aki actually would do anything for the Gotei 13. She would risk her life for anyone within Soul Society just as easily as she would for any other stranger, and she actually considers it and the Head Captain's orders and rules as absolute, as long as it doesn't contradicts with her own personal beliefs. The only reason she isn't afraid to be banished for acts she sees necessary thought is because of the fact that while she is obedient to Soul Society she doesn't see herself as bound to it. That isn't to say she would leave it on her own accord, but she simply doesn't think of bending her lifestyle to suite it. She holds the same loyalty to anything she affiliates herself with even if she was forced to join under some sort of agreement.

Because of how reserve Aki can be around people, the woman actually is as compassionate and caring as they come. Following her own personal life code, rather than her duty as a shinigami, Aki is caring and compassionate as stated. The woman can't watch a person be taking advantage of and standby and watch easily, even if it doesn't concern her, might caught her life, or is simply just a act others would deem as retarded. This makes it quite easy for her to uphold her job to have been a good fourth division Captain since she would do anything in her power to do as her job description requires, but she was never put into the division This again is a major flaw since she is simply too compassionate since she would give her life to heal a minor wound someone has, which would be stupid, but to her it would be quite worth it. Another flaw is that, just like how the woman puts others before herself, she puts others above others on occasion regardless of relationship status. That is to say, if the life of someone she is married to or in love with is on the line and the life of two other strangers is on the line and she can only save one (of course if there is nothing more she can do) she would choose to save as much lives as she could since is never one to put pleasure above other stuff.

Romance with her is not something most men would find easy though because of how reserve she is, and the fact that, while she would be loyal to her lover, she still has her personal codes in mind, not letting love blind her to her own personal believes in matter. She actually believes in true love though despite the fact she doesn't put herself out there. As stated when confronted she is open minded, not discriminate a person because they're ugly, short, not rich, etc. She also has not much of a objection to sex before marriage since believes that trying to bond physically and mentally is necessary, as such it isn't impossible for the woman to indulge in sex before marriage, which has lead her to have had several 'flings', as well as 'one night stands', throughout her life that she sees nothing wrong with as its apart of how some people find love.

~Abilities and Skills~
Speciality:
Master... Godlike? Hakuda: Hakuda is Aki's main... entire fighting style. Having been a dedicated brawler/boxer since she was seven years old as a human, Aki is a master in hakuda above all else, practically the best in the art there is. Even though not being a part of the 2nd Division, due to her requesting not to be put there since she isn't very stealthy, she is still a master at hand-to-hand combat. She uses all form of hand-to-hand combat that revolve the use of her hands/fist, as she isn't very adept in use of her feet, or other forms of martial arts, such as grapples, etc; as such the power of her legs, while amazing, is laughable when compared to her fist strength wish is described as otherworldly. Still, because of the fact that she actually has to train her speed as a boxer as well, her leg strength is still far above most who haven't trained like she has her entire life. Sad to say for anyone who hopes to best her in hand-to-hand combat, is that she actually trains daily, putting in at least five hours of training a day even though some would already dub her as the best. Her hand-to-hand combat using her hand actually isn't very unique though. Some would even say she fights like a young kid who just throws punches and destroys everything in his part. Sorry to say that that is actually mostly true since that is all she mostly does. She uses her amazing speed to trump her opponent, and although she doesn't put all of her strength into her blows, she doesn't actually need all of it as with her level of strength she can actually destroy most things without using five percent of her full strength. Still, that isn't to be misinterpreted of her not having a actual technique though. She actually knows a wide variety of martial arts unique styles, most of which having been made by her. The reason she doesn't use any specific style thought is because of the fact that she doesn't see the need to unless a person is really strong, or even if a person is strong, she still might not since she doesn't really like to use anything but her stand punches, period.

Master Hoho: Following her mastery in close range (Hakuda) combat, and Captain of the second Dvision which is known for its speed, Aki is a master of Shunpo or anything related to speed for that matter. Her normal speed is capable of keeping up with most foes that choose to use Shunpo and trump them if they aren't a master in it themselves. While when using Shunpo she can match, and sometimes best, other masters in the art. As stated, using her master of Hakuda her fighting style reforms strongly around this along with her strength among all else. Her mastery of this has continued so much over the years that she can create after images of herself that is seemingly real enough to trick even fourth tier opponents. She is the fastest captain among Soul Society, to date because of these great examples of speed.

Abilities:
Hakuda:
 
Hohō:ccd6:
 
  • Strengths
    • Emotionally detached: something that most people would know about Aki is that she is mostly emotionally detached. She does have emotions, but it’s not very much expressed, and as such in battle this is very handy as she can make decisions to kill for, or even friend, if necessary.

  • A tad arrogant: Some would say that Aki is a tad bit arrogant, which is slightly true. She has the utmost confidence in her abilities as a fighter, not because she thinks she is the best, but rater because confidence is a basic necessity as a fighter. Most people fail to see this though and passes it off as arrogance. She does on occasion have a consistency of taking others lightly as her way of gauging a person's skill before she decides to give it her all.

  • Godlike strength

  • Godlike Speed

    • Weaknesses
      • Swordsmanship: One would expect as a Shinigami and Captain Aki would be a master of swordsmanship. Sad to say, that is not the case with Aki, setting her apart from several Shinigami. Her ability in swordsmanship is actually so bad that it is laughable, to the point that it isn't impossible for her to lose to a newly recruited Shinigami trainee. The main reason she is so bad at it is that she thought herself Hakuda her entire life to the point that it has made her a bit awkward in several things, including swordsmanship.

      • Kidou: Following her fail ability in swordsmanship, Aki also completely lacks skill in anything Kidou related. As a Shinigami trainee she actually hurt herself several time trying to use the simplest of Kidous, and even though she is now a Captain, she actually still haven't perform a Kidou in her life without it backfiring on her. The only reason she managed to graduate was because she was deemed a prodigy, as well as that her skills in Hakuda were so good it made up for her failure in everything else.

      • Bit of a pacifist: Aki is a bit of a pacifist, and as such it isn't common to find her intentionally seeking out a fight or fighting at her full potential. She would try her best to avoid fighting back against someone who attacks until she realizes she can't do nothing but fight said person, although, if a person directly challenges her to a fight directly beforehand she will accept as she sees her denying it as a insult to her pride. She also doesn't see the need for killing unless absolutely necessary.

      • A bit naive: Aki slightly possess some naivety. It isn’t' extreme, but she is easily tricked since she is too open minded towards things she has never tried before.

      • Zanpakuto: Aki has a bit of trouble with her zanpakuto, Tsukurinaosu, such as that he isn't always the most cooperative. He is quite playful and as such often requests that she beg him to help her even if her life is in danger. Still, it isn't much of a problem between the two once she fulfills his requirements, and although the two are counterparts they are still perfectly compatible/in-sync with each other. Because of the fact that Aki has only been a Shinigami for two years most people would think to believe that she has yet to master her bankai. But actually, following the Gotei 13s statement of her being a prodigy, Aki had actually mastered her bankai in a couple of months.

      • Young: A mild disadvantage to Aki would be that, in shinigami's standards, she is very young. She has only been a Shinigami just over one-hundred years and some months, and as such she is one of the youngest Shinigamis there is, which in turn puts her at a small disadvantage to Shinigamis who have gained experience through age/experience. This isn't as disadvantage for her in terms of combat knowledge since she has been training and fighting day by day since she was eight more than most people ever do, but rather it is in term of general intelligence, which she already is at a disadvantage in because of her only going to high school.


    Rank: Second Division Captain (3-3)


    ~Character History~
    Spoiler:
     

    RP Sample
    Spoiler:
     


    Last edited by Bullet on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:19 am; edited 72 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Bullet

    avatar

    Posts : 10
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-09

    PostSubject: Zanpakuto Information   Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:01 am

    ~Zanpakuto Information~

    Name: Tsukurinaosu (Recreate) [Destroy and Create anew]
    Appearance: The zanpakuto initially was in a constant state, as she had it since she was ten as gloves, but after she realized this she was able to shift it back to its normal state, a normal katana.
    Type: Healing

    ~Shikai Information~
    Appearance
    Aki's zanpakuto is constant. The zanapkuto is always activated as it chooses to stay that way. It's a pair of black fingerless gloves that she had on both her hands every single day.
    Abilities:
    • Passive:
    Tsukurinaosu's ability of absorption is constantly active once Aki enters shikai. Using the gauntlets she obtains when she activates her shikai, Tsukurinaosu gives her the ability of tremendous absorption. Anything she touches with her gauntlets will have a bit of its Reiryoku absorbed and stored within her gauntlets to be used how she sees fit. Of course, this is dependent on what she touches though. Touching anything inanimate like rocks, etc, will still grant her small portions of Reiryoko since everything is said to possess a slimmer of Reiryoku. She can do this in a very wide range as she can absorb anything that is linked to the item she is touching and so forth, which in turn would allow her to absorb the Reiryoku from multiple items linked at least through the ground or somehow, in turn making mostly everything a source of Reiryoku for the woman.

    When using this ability against spiritual being or humans with Reiryoku it all comes down to the persons level of Reiryoku mostly. From the slightest touch of a person's body with her gauntlets the absorption process begins gradually, until there is nothing left in their reserves. The zanpakuto is especially useful for defense as when facing Reiryoku empowered attacks as it can be used to completely absorb the Reiryoku based attacks, like a kido, upon contact with her gauntlet in little to no time. It's flaw with this though would be that if she doesn't actually touch it with her gauntlet it wouldn't actually breakdown unless she is using its ability to form a three hundred sixty degree shield. While the shield covers this weakness, it still has the flaw of absorbing less Reiryoki than her just touching it with her gauntlet, which would only allow her to absorb a certain amount of Reiryoku before it diminishes.

    Still, as expected, everything has its limits and although Tsukurinaosu doesn't have a limit to how much Reiryoku she can absorb in total, she does have a limit to how much she can intake at a single time; in Shikai she can absorb a level seventy kido (or equivalent) at max and in bankai this is further range to allow her to absorb a level ninety equivalent of a kidou. Also, the zanpakuto actually does have a interval in which she can't absorb Reiryoku after her last absorption. This interval is minuscule though, only being one post, and the actual post doesn't start until she had absorbed reiryoku empowered attacks equivalent to a level 70 kidou.

    Following the tiers of reiryoku, Aki has analyze how many times she would need to touch a person in total before their reiryoku may be completely diminished. The average contact between persons happen in the blink of an eye (300 to 400 milliseconds). This also counts for shinigamis since even though they are much faster and as such can touch a person much faster, they also would obviously also blink faster. With that said, she drains miniscule amounts of reiryoku with every touch. For tier ones she usually can drain a person completely of their reiryoku if she makes contact with them about twenty times; she can drain tier twos if touched forty times; she can drain tier threes if touched 80 times; and tier 4s (save for 4:3) allows her to drain completely at about 200 touches. (quick note: this is just a rough estimate for reference and isn't meant to be taking as definite, I'll add a little chart I thought up later as to how how much reiryoku she may gain from her surroundings and reiryoku empowered things like kidou). This stack with her amazing speed makes her a dangerous foe. Other than touching a person, prolong contact with her can result in her completely draining a person of their reiryoku if contact is withstand for long enough. Prolong contact usually takes 10 seconds for tier 1s, 20 seconds for tier 2s, 40 seconds for tier 3s and about 80 seconds for tier 4s

    Also, absorbtion actually isn't Tsukurinaosu's main purpose. It's hard for people to believe that the zanpakutos actual power is that of healing, particularly since it has such absorption abilities. This is done as wheneverAki absorbs even the smallest of Reiryoku it is stored in her gloves. Releasing the stored Reiryoku from her gloves when she touches someone, she can heal a person wounds or her own. In turn, the more Reiryoku the stronger the healing ability. The technique is much like the typical healing kidou, but it still is much more effective though since it can obtain Reiryoku from almost anything (as stated), in turn allowing it to repair completely destroyed body parts using the stored Reiryoku, and even stuff like revive the dead. The most major of advantages to Tsukurinaosu healing ability is that the healing process is instant, regardless of the wound, hence why its called the best healing zanpakuto. It gains this Reiryoku somewhat from a form of atoms that existed within everything. The one flaw to the technique is that while it can heal such major wounds it requires a lot of Reiryoku dependent on what kind of wound she is healing. To heal minor cuts and bruises she can absorb Reiryoku from small things like blocks etc, but as she heals more drastic wounds she eventually needs to use more Reiryoku as the wounds grow. When using her the ability all of her own wounds would heal on their own immediately.
    • Active:

    Ability Name: Recreation
    Type: Healing
    Range: Close
    Duration:
    Description: When using her the ability all of her own wounds would heal on their own immediately as a passive, while for other people wounds she needs to concentrate on it, and so she uses this technique to do that. Life threatening wounds usually require her to use about half of her normal Reiryoku. The amount of reiryoku needed to heal herself is the same needed to heal herself, so there is no actual extra stress on her when healing others.

    Ability Name: Absorption Field
    Type: -
    Range: Close
    Duration: 2
    Description: A technique where Aki creates a invisible shield that can absorb Reiryoku from anything that comes into contact with it. Standard rules apply, such as that the absorb is gradual on individuals, but it still can absorb normal everyday items, and can stop attacks by destroying them upon immediate contact with the field. She can keep the technique active for two post and while she cannot move while in it, since it requires concentration, she can still use her healing abilities as the field is mainly used by her to by time for her to heal others.

    Ability Name: Absorption Wave
    Type: -
    Range: Long (25 square feet)
    Duration: 1
    Description: By placing her palm on the ground, or any item for that matter, Aki can asborb it's reiryoku and anything in form of contact with it ( such as that if she touches something if its linked to another, even if through the ground, she can absorb reiryoku from it and so on). The technique applies to the same rules when in contact with a person through prolong touch or simple contact. Also because of the large space it takes up, it is mainly useful to gather reiryoku, since its quite easy to dodge as long as a person doesn't touch anything affected by it (usually by staying of the ground etc). She can perform the technique in either a single ray or in a form of a area of effect to gather more reiryoku. The smaller it is the faster it also is, able to catch up to a master shunpo user with relative ease when small, while the larger the slower; the slowest is usually about the speed of a well trained human. She can twist and turn it to follow a person how she pleases as long as she maintains her contact with something. The technique is quite fatiguing and tiresome, and the wider the range the larger the fatigue she experiences. Usually if she goes over the range of fifty square feet she would feel wary in shikai, and going above a a square kilometre in bankai can wear her down drastically, as such even though she can use it up to a entire square mile.


    ~Bankai Information~
    Appearance
    Aki activates her bankai quite simply as all she really does is call its name and then her hand then begin to steam and both her hands begins to disintegrate with the steam up to her elbows, until said steam completely surrounds her. The steam then clears, and her hands although seeming to have earlier disintegrate reappears, her arms reform after the steam has cleared and she is seen baring a dual pair of gauntlets. The right gauntlet is quite small, covering her entire arm up to her elbow and having spikes there, while her left arm takes on the shape of a large gauntlet that stops at her elbow but has a piece that goes all up to her shoulders. Another change experience in her bankai is that her breasts also steams as she calls it name and when the steam clears she reappears baring a white and gold trim string bikini top (if she wasn't already wearing it).
    Abilities:
    • Passive:
    In her bankai Aki maintains all the abilities of her Shikai, but the effectiveness of it is raised effectively, which would in turn allow her to increase her absorption ability (allowing her to absorb a level ninety kidou every one turn. Although, the cooldown only starts once she had absorbed reiryoku attacks equivalent to a level 90 kidou), range, but not her healing, capabilities.
    • Active:

    Ability Name: Recreation
    Type: Healing
    Range: Long (25 square feet)
    Duration: When using her the ability all of her own wounds would heal on there own immediately, while for other people wounds she needs to concentrate on it, and so she uses this technique to do that. Life threatening wounds usually require her to use about half of her normal Reiryoku. It's all dependent on the size of what is being healed. Another major advantage to Tsukurinaosu healing ability is that the healing process is instant, regardless of the wound, hence why its called the best healing zanpakuto.

    Keeping with the shikai normal ability above, her zanpakuto develops further to enabling her to not only heal, but completely repair. Just as how she can completely heal people from the reiryoku she absorbs she can now form items from it just the same. In turn, she can create rocks, grass, glass, or even form her own reiryoku empowered attacks by compressing and releasing the reiryoku. Doing this, she basically creates ceros (since that is how ceros are form), which are able to match, at most, level seventy-five kidous.

    Ability Name: Absorption Wave
    Type: -
    Range: Square mile
    Duration: 1
    Description: By placing her palm on the ground, or any item for that matter, Aki can asborb it and anything in form of contact with it, such as that if she touches something if its linked to another, even if through the ground, she can absorb reiryoku from it and so on. The technique applies to the same rules when in contact with a person through prolong touch or simple contact. Also because of the large space it takes up, it is mainly useful to gather reiryoku, since its quite easy to dodge as long as a person doesn't touch anything affected by it (usually by staying of the ground etc). She can perform the technique in either a single ray or in a form of a area of effect to gather more matter. The smaller it is the faster is also is, able to catch up to a master shunpo user with relative ease when small, while the larger the slower; the slowest is usually about the speed of a well trained human. The technique is quite fatigue full and tiresome, and the wider the range the larger the fatigue she experiences. Usually if she goes over the range of fifty square feet she would feel wary in shikai, and going above a a square kilometre in bankai can wear her down drastically, as such even though she can use it up to a entire square mile.

    Ability Name: Destruction Field
    Type: -
    Range: Close-Long
    Duration: 2
    Description: A technique where Aki creates a invisible shield that can absorb Reiryoku from anything that comes into contact with it. Standard rules apply, such as that the absorb is gradual on individuals, but it still can absorb normal everyday items, and can stop attacks by destroying them upon immediate contact with the field. She can keep the technique active for two post and while she cannot move while in it since it requires concentration she can still use her healing abilities as the field is mainly used by her to by time for her to heal others.

    Also, even with the shields ability of absorption, the shields effectiveness is reduced in comparison to her just touching items with the gauntlet itself because of the extra concentration needed in comparison to her just using the gauntlet, which would enable her only to abosrb things equivalent to a level 75 kido in shikai. In turn, she can create rocks, grass, glass, or even form her own reiryoku empowered attacks by compressing and releasing the reiryoku. Doing this, she basically creates ceros (since that is how ceros are form), which are able to match, at most, level seventy-five kidous.

    In bankai, Aki's absorption field remains much like shikai. Although, she now has the option to either use it stationary or enable herself to move with the field surrounding her. The fields range is reduced though, as she concentrates less, and it can now only affect things up to five square foot around her. It's defense is raised also, allowing her to block at least a level ninety-five kidou using it.

    ~Spirit Information~
    Appearance:
    Personality: Being known as Tsukurinaosu the pimp in his inner world, it is quite obvious that Tsukurinaosu is not the nicest or kindest person. Sad to say he is mostly a pervert when confronted with women. To him a woman is nothing more than for his own personal pleasure, and although Aki is a bit of a feminist, she doesn't actually hate him or dislike him int he slightest for this. In his inner world he sets his surroundings to match his liking as the world consist only of women and in his complex of the world he is always seen surrounded by flocks of women created by him, each of them meant to do his bidding. When confronted by Aki he treats her with a little bit more respect that these self created girls though. But still, she hasn't earned his full respect though since he constantly tells her that in his world he must worship her like the other women do, otherwise he would disown her. Even though he claims that he cares little for her he is the most important thing in the world to her since he was gloves she had since young. As a zanpakuto though he actually does care for Aki behind this facade, and while he tells her he wouldn't help her out unless she pleases him first by doing things like wearing the skimpy outfits she does or making love to him, he still would help her even if she doesn't, but a little bit hesitantly. Some would say that he only cares for her because he fears of her dying, and as a result him having to be repared, but that is unlikely since he has known her for most of her life.

    Other than that, Tsukurinaosu is quite arrogant, and quite a few of his habits has rubbed off on Aki into the real world, such as her sometimes sexually oriented mind, his fighting style or her occasional arrogance. He considers himself as a God among his world, the real world and most of all Aki, which Aki more or elss agrees to to fuel his ego and because she actually considers him such.

    Inner World: Tsukurinaosu inner world upon first entree is that of a pretty normal earth, where you are spawned in a large bustling, well built city consisting of many skyscrapers. The odd thing about the city is that it consist only of females. The women there fulfilled everything a man does, such as that a woman would fulfill the role of a husbands. If a person travelled further they would actually find it be pretty much like Earth, having all the continents, etc.

    Tsukurinaosu himself doesn't exist anywhere within the area though, and the first time Aki had to find him she had to search for several days, in real time, before she finally found him in a large casino. Tsukurinaosu himself is the owner of this casino, and can be found in his office, which is a room filled with a foggy redness. As usual, he can be found surrounding by flocks of women, either in a hot tub, a bed or something of the sort. Being as stubborn as he is, Tsukurinaosu doesn't listen to Aki unless she coupes with the situation and join him in the hot tub, etc, which he states is because all he sees is another woman in her, and as such she must be like the women of his world and worship him.


    Last edited by Bullet on Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:50 am; edited 29 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Mizu Masuta
    Admin
    avatar

    Posts : 312
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-17
    Location : here... where else?

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:16 pm

    Sorry to jump in

    just a couple of minor things,
    Rank could you move that to 3-3: 4-2 is reserved for those of captain commander level and 3-3 is just about the norm Very Happy

    your shikai love it, however in the distruction could ya limit that to a sertain range, ya can still make it quite large.
    also sentient beings, we dont allow, not at a touch at least. Maybe if it is struck in the same place 3-5 times that would be OK (the bit about the bones

    and actually id like ya to ADD something Shocked
    yea your kido, could ya add healing kido to one of your abilities. By all means feel free to absoutly suck at the other kido Razz

    Looking at your absorbtion ability i dont believe it boosts your abiliities in combat so i dont believe this shall fall into the no absorbing rule we have Very Happy

    must say i throughly look forward to RP'ing with this character. Mizu shall most likely be visiting ya quite frequently Very Happy

    _________________
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    To be forgotten is worse than death

    Mizu Masuta
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://www.bleachclash.com
    Valintine

    avatar

    Posts : 134
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-20

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:59 am

    Mage I thought we talked about commenting on WIP apps -.- Let the lady finish her character first. Sheesh >.<

    I'm sorry, Bullet.

    _________________
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Bullet

    avatar

    Posts : 10
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-09

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 am

    mage master wrote:
    Sorry to jump in

    just a couple of minor things,
    Rank could you move that to 3-3: 4-2 is reserved for those of captain commander level and 3-3 is just about the norm Very Happy
    I intended for her to be sort of like a prodigy, but okay, no problem, since tier won't completely decide actual combat. =)

    Quote :
    your shikai love it, however in the distruction could ya limit that to a sertain range, ya can still make it quite large.
    also sentient beings, we dont allow, not at a touch at least. Maybe if it is struck in the same place 3-5 times that would be OK (the bit about the bones
    I think I fixed all your problems here.

    Quote :
    and actually id like ya to ADD something Shocked
    yea your kido, could ya add healing kido to one of your abilities. By all means feel free to absoutly suck at the other kido Razz
    I don't mind not having no kidou at all, if that is what your implying.

    Quote :
    Looking at your absorbtion ability i dont believe it boosts your abiliities in combat so i dont believe this shall fall into the no absorbing rule we have Very Happy

    must say i throughly look forward to RP'ing with this character. Mizu shall most likely be visiting ya quite frequently Very Happy
    Thanks, and I look forward to RP with you as her as well.

    Valintine wrote:
    Mage I thought we talked about commenting on WIP apps -.- Let the lady finish her character first. Sheesh >.<

    I'm sorry, Bullet.
    It's okay actually both of you, it made me do quite a few edits that I was unsure of.


    Either way, I think I'm pretty much done now. I am making a small request to do my history later. I hope its not a big deal for you though. =/
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Mizu Masuta
    Admin
    avatar

    Posts : 312
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-17
    Location : here... where else?

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:06 pm

    Hmmm the history would be required for plot reasons.

    however untill it is up i shall grant a TEMPOARY APPROVAL

    (what is temp approval - you can OOC with your character however actual RP would currently be off limits)

    for your rank you have a choice of an OOC mission or spar with a staff member of your choice simply to seal the deal

    _________________
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    To be forgotten is worse than death

    Mizu Masuta
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://www.bleachclash.com
    Bullet

    avatar

    Posts : 10
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-09

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:19 am

    I don't see how it would completely be necessary for plot reasons since no one would know about it except for her unless she told people, but I added it now regardless. =)
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Valintine

    avatar

    Posts : 134
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-20

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:21 am

    I think he just misunderstood what I told him...

    _________________
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Mizu Masuta
    Admin
    avatar

    Posts : 312
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2011-09-17
    Location : here... where else?

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:28 am

    i likely misunderstood Embarassed

    apologies

    well ill give my seal

    APPROVED

    _________________
    Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    To be forgotten is worse than death

    Mizu Masuta
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile http://www.bleachclash.com
    Valintine

    avatar

    Posts : 134
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-20

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:52 am

    Bullet wrote:
    Age 25 (Actual), 23 (appearance)

    Then you wouldn't even be NEAR Captaincy yet. Not by a long shot. Prodigy or not.

    Bullet wrote:
    Master... Godlike? Hakuda: Hakuda is Aki's main... entire fighting style. Having been a dedicated brawler/boxer since she was seven years old as a human, Aki is a master in hakuda above all else, practically the best in the art there is. Even though not being apart of the 2nd Division, due to her requesting not to be put there since she isn't very stealthy, she is still a master at hand-to-hand combat. She uses all form of hand-to-hand combat that revolve the use of her hands/fist, as she isn't very adept in use of her feet, or other forms of martial arts, such as grapples, etc; as such the power of her legs, while amazing, is laughable when compared to her fist strength wish is described as otherworldly. Still, because of the fact that she actually has to train her speed as a boxer as well, her leg strength is still far above most who haven't trained like she has her entire life. Sad to say for anyone who hopes to best her in hand-to-hand combat, is that she actually trains daily, putting in at least five hours of training a day even though some would already dub her as the best. Her hand-to-hand combat using her hand actually isn't very unique though. Some would even say she fights like a young kid who just throws punches and destroys everything in his part. Sorry to say that that is actually mostly true since that is all she mostly does. She uses her amazing speed to trump her opponent, and although she doesn't put all of her strength into her blows, she doesn't actually need all of it as with her level of strength she can actually destroy most things without using five percent of her full strength. Still, that isn't to be misinterpreted of her not having a actual technique though. She actually knows a wide variety of martial arts unique styles, most of which having been made by her. The reason she doesn't use any specific style thought is because of the fact that she doesn't see the need to unless a person is really strong, or even if a person is strong, she still might not since she doesn't really like to use anything but her stand punches, period.

    No. Not if you're in the 4th. Not by a long shot will you be rumored to be the best at Hakuda or have godlike skills in it. Or ANYTHING like that. Want that? Go to the 2nd. I will accept you as a Master Level in Hakuda, but nothing more. 4th is HEALING. Which brings me to my next point.

    Bullet wrote:
    Kidou: Following her fail ability in swordsmanship, Aki also completely lacks skill in anything Kidou related. As a Shinigami trainee she actually hurt herself several time trying to use the simplest of Kidous, and even though she is now a Captain, she actually still haven't perform a Kidou in her life without it backfiring on her. The only reason she managed to graduate was because she was deemed a prodigy, as well as that her skills in Hakuda were so good it made up for her failure in everything else.

    No. As mage said you would have to be master level in Healer kido. On top of that I cannot imagine anyone in the 4th Division NOT being a proficient user of Kido outside of healing. At the minimum though you MUST have Healing in your specialty.


    Bullet wrote:
    Ability Name: Oni Headpoke (鬼デコピン, "Oni Dekopin")
    Type: Hakuda
    Range: Short(0-5 meters) - Long(25meters)
    Duration: 1
    Description: A technique where a simple finger flick has enough physical force to send an opponent flying a considerable distance away, even with enough power to crash through multiple physical constructs.

    This is fine. But understand that what YOU say it CAN do and what others say it WILL do are two very different things. On top of that. Limit this, por favor. Again. Going back to the 4th Division. They aren't known for their brute force and other such things. This would be more like a....11th Division thing...Just throwing that out there.

    --------------------Here's the big one...--------------------


    Needs to be addressed in a spoiler cause it's too long. The things in red are the ones I have a problem with. The things in green are things I am wary of. The things in purple is my own text.
    Spoiler:
     


    Bullet wrote:
    Ability Name: Destruction Wave
    Type: -
    Range: Long (25 squares feet)
    Duration: 1
    Description: By placing her palm on the ground, or any item for that matter, Aki can disintegrate it and anything in form of contact with it, such as that if she touches something if its linked to another, even if through the ground, she can disintegrate it and so on. The technique applies to the same rules when in contact with a person through prolong touch or simple contact. The technique is especially useful for destroying the ground or such to enable her to form holes, etc. Also because of the large space it takes up, it is useful to gather matter to heal wounds. The technique is quite fatigue full and tiresome, and the wider the range the larger the fatigue she experiences. Usually if she goes over the range of fifty square feet she would feel wary in shikai, and going above a one hundred square feet in bankai can wear her down drastically, as such even though she can use it up to a entire square mile.

    Just be sure to not go over 25 when in Shikai.

    Also. It is kind of...well a lot. Wouldn't it also destroy people?...Since they would be on the ground. If it didn't destroy them then what?

    ----------------------------------

    I need to know the limit of your Zanpakuto. At what point does it become impossible to breakdown anything? It's not just you. I've told other people their shields and barriers and negations need a limit. You cannot negate every single attack that comes your way regardless of power.

    Also. I get that you have your own limitations and guidelines. That's GOOD! Really good. It saves me an extra step. However, at the end of the day, it's still a killshot against people. Especially those weaker than you. What I see when I look at this is a promised death assuming you hit the minimum number of hits. If you can find a way to take this and make it not so...black and white. I'll be much happier with it. As it stands right now though, what I see is a delayed killshot situation. Which...admittedly we all have, but that's by enemy choice. Meaning if we fire off an attack, it's not the attacks design to instantly kill a target. Maybe horribly maim or injure...okay definitely horribly maim AND injure, but at the end of the day what happens with our attacks falls upon the other player's reaction to what we do. When I read through this Zanpakuto, despite being really impressed, I see a fail safe that says "Regardless of what you do, you are going to die. Barriers and walls be damned!" Which just doesn't sit quite right with me. Again. I'm FINE, I am TOTALLY behind you one hundred and ten percent if you want the most badass, most destructive, most...whatever Zanpakuto or character. But even here it needs to have some kind of limit on it. [ Otherwise, trust me. Everyone would be a block of ice right now =D ]

    Oh. One final note. After looking over your character five million times...really sounds more like a 2nd Division or 11th Division captain rather than a fourth...even with the healing aspect of your Zanpakuto. Both positions are open. Just an FYI =) Not trying to tell you where your chica belongs, just throwing that out there =3

    _________________
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Bullet

    avatar

    Posts : 10
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-09

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:04 am

    I see what you mean. But the requirements of at least ten touches of the same area, even for tier ones, solves the problem quite well... I think. The amount of touches rises by almost two times by every tier. And I raised the amount of time needed for complete disintegration, but I don't mind removing it completely if you want. Also, I think you misinterpreting it. The touches thing doesn't completely disintegrate a person, but only just destroys about a single body part (roughly anything around a feet from the touched area), as such touching a persons foot she would never really disintegrate anything more than a small portion of their foot. Still, whatever problem you have with it I'm willing to raise the amount of touches required to any amount you feel necessary.

    Also, her disadvantage of kidous makes her horrible against long range fighters, other than with her wave ability, which is quite easy to dodge since a person can just avoid touching the ground or things being disintegrated by staying in the air. Overall, the ability is her only real long range technique, and it isn't really a offensive technique since its main purpose is for her to obtain more atoms/matter.

    Although, on another note, I am also willing to remove her mastery of shunpo since it enables her to close distance quite easily if her opponents aren't fast enough.

    I think i fixed everything you mentioned in your post. I hope I did otherwise you rereading the entire thing and still finding mistakes will make me feel like I'm putting us on bad terms cause I'm making you (and whoever else is reviewing) do too much work. But as I said, feel free to just state if you think what I said is still too much power, I'll coupe. =3
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Valintine

    avatar

    Posts : 134
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-20

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:38 am

    Okay let's compromise then. Cause I do like the thought behind your Zanpakuto but look at it this way. A person requires their hole foot to walk. Even if you take out just the center, their balance is fucked and now they are basically left on the ground. On top of that, even if it's just a hole that is left in them, anywhere, they'll probably bleed out LONG before you even need to reduce their body to nothing. THAT is what I want to avoid.


    The other problem with Destruction Wave is that if we get, and we have already had, members who are human who haven't exactly learned to ah...well walk on air yet. >.> What happens then? They have no ground to stand on. They're boned six ways to hell. For a ranged ability why not just a focused wave of whatever it is you have taken?


    Aaaand finally. Why not make it so that you steal reiryoku or reiatsu? That instead of molecules. I can't imagine anyone is rushing to find themselves a bone short, or something of that nature. Plus, there's a lot of organs in your chest. Take out one of your ribs and you're fucked. If you happen to hit them underneath their rib cage then they probably just lost a lung or part of their lung and now they are going to drown. Lol. As amusing as that sounds, I don't think you would like to hear a flood of bitching from various people about their stolen lungs ;P Plus with reiryoku you still have the option of wrecking havoc on the environment and such since most things do have it.


    And don't worry about pissing me off or anything. It's fine. I'm trying to balance out what you want to the maximum capacity of the site without driving you away, heh. Oh the life of an Admin ;P


    _________________
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Karasu

    avatar

    Posts : 82
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2011-10-10
    Age : 36

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:33 am

    Seems fine I guess aside from what the other two have said still your char doesn't seem suited for squad 11, but if you really want to be the captain of it I see no real reason not to allow it though if your going for squad 11 I would suggest going for the combat exam as the mission seems a bit to easy. While I'm not around 100% of the time I can be your opponent if you wish. I get on at least once a day depending on work ect.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Bullet

    avatar

    Posts : 10
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-09-09

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:04 am

    Okay, I think I made all the really necessary edits. I also changed her Division to the second due to some deep consideration on my behalf. =3 Sad to say that I think some people might notice that this app is far from done (at least to my standards). It can be approved for RP, but stuff like personality, history, appearance, and a bit of stuff like abilities are things that I will change later on for the sake of namely making RPing with her better--don't worry I wouldn't request a bunch of edits every day, xD. But, yes, its still ready for approval despite these small problems. =3
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Valintine

    avatar

    Posts : 134
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-20

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:12 am

    Alright. Only thing missing is a limit.

    We know she can take in a lot, but at what point does it become too much for her? I like the gloves because it limits exactly what you can take in by only being that which is touched (Save for the aforementioned technique) Even with that though. There has to be a set bar that when breached, it (figuratively speaking) blows up in her face.

    _________________
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Valintine

    avatar

    Posts : 134
    Points : 0
    Join date : 2012-03-20

    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:17 am

    Finally approved. Sorry about all that. Welcome aboard. We will begin fighting.

    _________________
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Sponsored content




    PostSubject: Re: Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari   

    Back to top Go down
     
    Aki "The Brawler" Aguhari
    View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1
     Similar topics
    -
    » Super Smash Bros. Brawl fanfic!
    » Brawler Magic
    » My Full Super Smash Bros. Roster With Arthur Characters

    Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Bleach Clash :: Creation Centre :: Character Creation-
    Jump to: