Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Clash

An Original Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all and welcome. Get started here < CLICK Very Happy Happy RP'ing everyone
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
The Demon Ichimaru-Waving
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Mage master
Valintine Moderators
OPEN
Latest topics
» Bleach: Era X
The Demon EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am by Guest

» Bleach Dynasty RPG : New World
The Demon EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
The Demon EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by Guest

» New Attendee
The Demon EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:50 am by Kyarojin Rosenthal

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
The Demon EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
The Demon EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am by Guest

» Rising Wolf
The Demon EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage!
The Demon EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 am by Guest

» Sao's AD
The Demon EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:42 pm
Sister Site
One Piece Islands
Affiliates
free forum
Bleach Clash RP
Bleach Story Role-Play
House Of Demons
The Scratch Notebook
Naruto Mirage
The Writer's Forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts
A Myth No More

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

The Demon

Go down 
3 posters

Which stage picture looks the coolest :D?
Stage 1-2
The Demon I_vote_lcap25%The Demon I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Stage 3-4
The Demon I_vote_lcap0%The Demon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stage 5-6
The Demon I_vote_lcap38%The Demon I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Stage 7-8
The Demon I_vote_lcap0%The Demon I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Stage 9-10
The Demon I_vote_lcap37%The Demon I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Tenshi Akuma

Tenshi Akuma

Location : Soul Society, Squad 11 Barracks, sleeping on ceiling

The Demon Empty
PostSubject: The Demon   The Demon EmptyTue May 22, 2012 5:17 pm

~Basic Information~

Name: Tenshi "Akuma" Demon

Race: Shinigami

Rank: Captain of Squad 11 (assuming this gets approved after application)

~Abilities~

Name: Demon Form (has no actual name)[b]

[b]Type: Transformation (physical, mental, and spiritual)

Appearance: See pictures shown in Abilities description.

Ability: Okay, so we all know by now that Tenshi has a Demon and it gets stronger when he gets stronger. I'm making this to explain what'll happen down that road of power that will change Tenshi, and ultimately, the Demon as well.

~Stages~

The Demon has 10 individual stages. Every 2 stages, the Demon hits a milestone in its power as Tenshi does to respond with him and make sure it survives. I've never heard of a quitting demon Razz.

STAGE 1-2 =

[img]The Demon 11243218[/img]

This is to be considered as the beginning stages. The Demon's emotions are focused primarily on rage. It is surrounded by a wall of dark maroon flames that cannot be put out by any physical means. This form can frighten Lieutenants and unease Captains. It's power jumps to a low 4-1 as Tenshi's power is a high 3-2.

STAGE 3-4 =

[img]The Demon Thumbb11[/img]

A transformation undergoes where the body partially merges with the fire itself. It weaves into the cells and strengthens the Demon greatly. Physically, it appears to be much larger now, ranging from 9 to 10 feet tall given the stage. Physical attacks on it are impossible to accomplish without physical harm to ones body by the fire. Also, just because the fire is attatched doesn't mean he's more flexible or intangible, that would be stupid Very Happy. Captains are immediately put on mental alert since the beast's main persona is based less on rage and more on insanity, making it extremely irrational and hostile. It's power level jumps to a mid 4-1 As Tenshi's power is a low 3-3.

STAGE 5-6 =

[img]The Demon Demon-11[/img]

This stage is the most confusing and unnerving for most witnesses. No rage or anger can be felt from the Demon now, and even though the skin remains red, an eerie blue aura eminates from the beast. Tenshi will later conclude that the lack of rage may be because it is hidden away so it can evolve. He will be part right. Part, in the sense that it will evolve as well as group together with a new, more dangerous emotion. The Demon now looks more human due to the lack of physical emotional changing influence. This, however, is very much made up with the illogical amount of killing intent pouring out of this form. Normal Captains are completely frightened by paranoia and reiatsu, and it's power jumps to a high level 4-1 as Tenshi's power is a mid 3-3.

STAGE 7-8 =

[img]The Demon Dahaka11[/img]

This is the stage with the greatest change character-wise. The Demon now has two powerful emotions: rage and hate (hate being dominant). The reiatsu channeling out takes an odd black dust shape much like in Tenshi's Shikai, but much more meticular and sharp. Instead of the usual yellow or transition-stage-blue eyes, red eyes appear to shine on a shadowy figure. No matter how much light you shine on it, the figure remains in shadow. Unlike th previous forms, this form has somewhat of an intellect, making it capable of planning and thinking on its own. It cannot communicate, however. Power wise, this form jumps up directly to a mid 4-2 (when Tenshi is at a high 3-3 level), making even a Captain Commander weary of this enemy.

STAGE 9-10 =

[img]The Demon Ergo-p11[/img]

This is the final form. The true form. The pinnacle of the Demon's power that strangles Tenshi's soul. It is now able to communicate with sentient beings. It usually calls itself by the name "Death" to emphasize an enemy's fear. It is capable of intricate planning and other complex thoughts. There are also three major things when it appears. 1) The reiatsu shrieking and flowing out of this thing combines pure, absolute, and gigantic amounts of focused hate with a large amount of rage. 2) The killing intent can be felt only if you're powerful or insane enough to comprehend it (though no one on or off Earth has yet). It is enough to send Sotaicho's into self-doubt or fear. 3) The most disturbing of the three: it's voice sounds surprisingly similar to Tenshi's, along with the physical build and structure. Many consider this to be an "evil twin" like effect caused by so much mental trauma that Tenshi's psyche splits much like Multiple Personality Disorder. The power eminating from this form can be from a high 4-2 to 4-3 at Anten Kiba's level, depending on Tenshi's progress from level 4-1 to 4-3. Eventually, Tenshi's power MAY grow to be greater than the Demon's, meaning he will be able to control it's release.

• Strengths

Same as in Tenshi's character description, although in final form the defence issue is easily made up for with the Demon's power.

• Weaknesses

Same as in Tenshi's character description.

Duration: Forever unless the Demon is beaten, Tenshi regains control, or an outside force interferes inside of Tenshi's mind and spirit.

PLEASE NOTE:
This is a specification, not an addition, to Tenshi's Demon. These forms aren't branching off of the original Demon Form for my character or changing powers, it is simply changing form as Tenshi grows stronger. It is not gaining any new or strnage powers and is still the actual 'Demon Form' everyone knows about. Furthermore, now that these forms are stated DOES NOT mean that Tenshi will automatically jump to a stage 9 or 10 Demon! Obviously each stage will take time to develop as Tenshi makes progress power wise, so don't expect to see something different than stage 1-2 anytime soon!

Last edited by Tenshi Akuma on Fri May 25, 2012 11:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Akuma

Tenshi Akuma

The Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon   The Demon EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:04 am

Back to top Go down
Kage Odoriko

Kage Odoriko

The Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon   The Demon EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:36 am

Specifications are fine, although can I suggest a change? - Instead of writing down the tier / rank you grow to, change it to how much stronger you are. (I.E - For stage 1, a 1 rank boost. Going from, say, a 3-2 to 3-3). That way it will progress through the entirety of your characters growth. Other than that, fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Tenshi Akuma

Tenshi Akuma

The Demon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Demon   The Demon EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:45 am

Sure, I'll edit it now ^^
Back to top Go down
Mizu Masuta
Admin
Mizu Masuta

The Demon Empty