Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Hello and welcome to Bleach Clash.

Please register and join the fun

Character Templates can be found in the Character Creation section
Bleach Clash
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Clash

An Original Bleach RP

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Hello all and welcome. Get started here < CLICK Very Happy Happy RP'ing everyone
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Staff Application Form Ichimaru-Waving
Admins
Click on the images below to link to staff profiles
Mage master
Valintine Moderators
OPEN
Latest topics
» Bleach: Era X
Staff Application Form EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 9:36 am by Guest

» Bleach Dynasty RPG : New World
Staff Application Form EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:44 am by Guest

» Natsu Dragneel Role Play
Staff Application Form EmptySat Jun 07, 2014 2:01 am by Guest

» New Attendee
Staff Application Form EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:50 am by Kyarojin Rosenthal

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Staff Application Form EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:52 pm by Guest

» Naruto World war (Affiliate)
Staff Application Form EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:49 am by Guest

» Rising Wolf
Staff Application Form EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am by Guest

» Naruto Mirage!
Staff Application Form EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:07 am by Guest

» Sao's AD
Staff Application Form EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm by Guest

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 25 on Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:42 pm
Sister Site
One Piece Islands
Affiliates
free forum
Bleach Clash RP
Bleach Story Role-Play
House Of Demons
The Scratch Notebook
Naruto Mirage
The Writer's Forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts
A Myth No More

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Staff Application Form

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizu Masuta
Admin
Mizu Masuta

Staff Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:12 am

Name:

Character Name and Rank:

Staff Position Applied for:

Reasons why you would make a good staff member:
(make it a long very good reason including what you can bring to the site and add to it)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bleachclash.com
Karasu

Karasu

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Name:Stephen

Character Name and Rank:Ito Sengo, Squad 11 Captain

Staff Position Applied for:Reapplying for Moderator Position( in the event mage changes staff entirely)

Reasons why you would make a good staff member: I am used to all types of people as such I handle it without much issue. I have been a mod at this forum since it was forced onto me, for almost a year counting the old site. My experience as a Administrator and Moderator extend to one of my own sites long ago, A few other Bleach and Naruto boards. As well as real life having been a Teacher for a time and having to keep a class in line.

I believe in upholding the rules though I can also give leeway when needed in this I have three years of experience as being a police officer in Ontario, Canada. I am very patient as seen when I watched Riox's profile go from mild discussion to a full blown argument stepping in when people decided to start link and posting to the rules which they themselves where breaking.

Also I reported the threat Arakasi made when he was here towards me immediately and locked the topic to prevent any further arguing with the intent to report any mods who posted in it to continue such. However I am fair in that unless given the threat of power abuse I would have simply ask for a temporary suspension of all parties involved past those of me, Mage Master and Riox.

While I may talk about my character a lot and have some pride in it, I do know its limits when in character and stick to them with the utmost of my ability. Going as far that if requested by an admin or mod and both can agree on the same issue I will change it. Yes my opinion that humans are innately stupid stands, which means I am just as likely to screw up as is anyone else so I cannot hold it against them as much if it's something they can change if asked.

A side note to whoever becomes admin, if you must continue to argue about a character long since accepted to the point I have to unlock re-post and move it to the right section and tell you that its been fixed. Please stop the first time as playing musical profile is not fun it's annoying and shows that the admin in question has poor judgment or is just being childish.

While I do hate to bring up Arakasi twice in this it is only to be honest that he showed a childish action towards his threat of power abuse towards me, and when he kept rejecting Dunn Savo's character. I do not want another admin who can fly so off the deep end that and if I see such again I will ask Mage Master to revoke my current and possible continued moderator power as I will not deal with that kind of attitude or behavior.

Back to top Go down
Valintine

Valintine

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 am

Decided to put it back up here.

Name: Riox

Character Name and Rank: Riox Valintine / Ex-Lieutenant of Squad 2

Staff Position Applied for: Admin or Mod. Take your pick.

Reasons why you would make a good staff member:

-I have a firm belief that if you're character is alive, it can be killed. Following along with that, I have no reason to try and cheat someone out of a powerful tool under their belt then, which leads to unbiased judging, which everyone enjoys.

-I am only human. This means that yeah, I'm not going to like everyone or even get along with everyone, but I can promise you I'll always be civil which is nice when in a heated situation.

-I will NOT hesitate to remove someone from a situation if they are not aiding it. Nobody needs 5 extra voices in an argument between two people, and nobody needs an argument with someone who is obviously in the wrong (broke a rule, was told to do something and they didn't, blatant disrespect of someone due to race, sex, sexual identity/preference, etc etc.) does not deserve to be in that situation period.

-I have served as staff (both moderator and admin or consultant in a few rare cases....usually just led to a staff position) on a variety of sites. All of them Bleach except for one which was a...olden times fantasy RP. Anyway, the point of this is that I have experience with this.

-I can be on from home or from my phone which means getting a hold of me is easy and I can do my "job" from almost anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Kage Odoriko

Kage Odoriko

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 5:51 am

Name: Hiei

Character Name and Rank: Shikaruni Hiei, Former Captain of the Second Division / Omnisukido (Rank 1)

Staff Position Applied for: I honestly don't care.

Reasons why you would make a good staff member: Because my thought process makes sense. I don't care what people here have to say about me, anything I've written on this site has -made sense-. I've sent you PM's about some applications, and you yourself have seemingly agreed with them. I argued the case that if Res is removed, so should Segunda Etapa, something else you agreed with. These examples show that, quite frankly, I know what I'm talking about.

Yes, I can make mistakes. Anyone can. But I can give logical reasoning behind why I think something. And I'll be blunt. If I think something is BS, I'll tell you it's BS. In discussion topics, I will put forward an idea that I can think improve the current situation. I am always looking to make -everyone's- RP experience as fun as possible. That there is reason one.

Two, I don't care. I care about the site. I care about the fun of people in it. But I don't care about what I say, for example, on other people's applications. If I see an issue, I don't pussy foot around it. I don't look at an app, see an issue and not bother writing it down in that app. I write a paragraph or so of why it's not acceptable so people can see it from my point of view. I'm more than willing to listen to other people's points of view as well. But if I upset someone for what I write on their application, it's damn likely they shouldn't have done what they did in it anyway. Yes, I'm a bit more of a bastard than most people in this kind of situation. But for fairness sake, someone's got to do it. If nobody does, the RP value of the site goes down.

My experience in RP in general is vast. Over ten years, including DnD and the like. And I can separate RP from Real Life. What I do as an Admin has no relevance to the RP from a personal stand point. Because of that, I can take two different views on a subject and show my support fairly.

My experience as an Admin/Moderator on RP sites is also vast. I was a Moderator of Bleach Online back after the first hacking situation that got resolved. I have been an Admin on several other sites, and Riox can certainly name a few. Like Riox, I can make the claim: I have experience at this.

I'm also pretty fly for a white guy.

I can get on with anyone, especially in a team of people. I may not -like- everyone, but I certainly won't cause issues with them if they annoy me. I'm more likely to remove myself from the situation and send my opinion elsewhere (Another Mod / Admin, for example) so my voice is still heard. I'm the sort of person who if assigned a task, it will get done. Likewise, I can give these commands and get everyone working efficiently if people listen. I am creative and can write RP events and the like that people can enjoy.

Feel free to add this to an archive for later reference. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away (Via PM preferably, something being untidy in presentation gets on my nerves. As well as that, I don't fancy getting PMs from other members who want to know stuff that has nothing to do with this).

Hiei
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Application Form   Staff Application Form Empty

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Form
Page 1 of 1